This approach has proven to save customers thousands of pounds per year, without the loss of security. In actual fact we decrease overheads and increase site safety and security at the same time.
Recent research into remote CCTV monitoring, identified that many businesses are still not optimising their security investment in protecting their assets. Many businesses simply use CCTV for passively recording incidents.
By utilising the remote monitoring capabilities of your closed circuit television system this can become an important active component of your security armoury. Benefits of remote CCTV are many and include:
- Monitoring 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Complete site coverage
- The service is not at risk to attack or bribery
- No falling asleep or days off sick
- The security service is not vulnerable to decoy attacks
- It has the facility to deal with multiple incidents
- An average saving of £36,000 per annum against guarding contracts
- Proactive approach
- Reliable and Transparent
- Integration with Fire & Security System
- Ensures Police Response
- Ensures Patrol Response when required